Primary PC Course
October 27, 28, 29, 2016 (Thu, Fri, Sat)
(3 days, Eric Jon Phelps)
Cost is 1,850.00 FRN
Advanced Class (Primary PC Course Required)
November 10, 11, 12, 2016 (Thu, Fri, Sat)
(3 days, Eric Jon Phelps)
Cost is 1,500.00 FRN
Special Advanced Class (Primary PC Course Required)
November 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 2016 (Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues)
Contact Information: Charles or Allen at Owl’s Nest Farms: : http://owlsnestfarms.com
(5 days, Eric Jon Phelps)
Cost is 1,500.00 FRN
Advanced Class and Equity Course
November 30, Dec 1, 2, 3, 4, 2016
(Weds, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun)
(3 days, Eric Jon Phelps; 2 days Roark)
Course Coordinator: Kimberli
seminars.event at gmail.com
Cost is 2,650.00 FRN
Primary PC Course
December 8, 9, 10, 2016 (Thu, Fri, Sat)
(3 days, Eric Jon Phelps)
Cost is 1,500.00 FRN
Call 610-589-5300 for your reservation.
Primary PC Course Details
3-Day Course with Eric Jon Phelps
Classes are held every month in Pennsylvania. As exact locations vary, details will be given to you at the time of your reservation and/or payment. Class time will be from 8:30am to 7:00pm with one hour for lunch. Class sessions are serious and intense as all sections must be covered. The third day is devoted to understanding the Declaration of Status.
All students will be required to sign admittance statement that they were privately invited. This is not a public event whatsoever. Check my websites www.247worldradio.com and www.vaticanassassins.org for class dates.
Cost of the Course will be 1850.00FRNs which includes the cost of the materials, binders and three CDs/DVDs. All students will receive my Seven Transitions of American Citizenship and Law of Release DVD which includes two Power Points and two Word Documents. You will also receive a DVD covering War and Emergency Powers by Dr. Eugene Schroder recorded in 1994. And finally, all students will receive my Templates/Documents CD, including Eight Word Documents, making it easy to execute the Declaration of Status with its six attached exhibits. Additional templates have been included for future use in converting the ALL CAPS Corporate Sole into the ALL CAPS Private Business Trust.
If your spouse wishes to attend this 3 Day Course, there is no additional cost for her/him. If you are first time attendee, paying full price, an accompanying friend may attend with you for an additional 200.00FRNs.
Returning Grads may attend for a cost of 500.00FRNs
Payable by Check or Money Order. All sales are final and non-refundable.
Topics covered are: Five-Star Passport Card; Notice of Status of ALL CAPS Disregarded Entity to IRS; Petition for Decree For Beneficial Ownership of the Name and Estate of ALL CAPS private trust; Review of Transcript of EJP’s Court case with the Decree; Theory of Abatement of Civil Actions using Decree; Theory of Abatement at Criminal Arraignment using Decree; Establishing the ALL CAPS private trust special business account using Decree.
Primary PC Course required before taking this class.
Cost is 1500.00FRNs for 3-day class.
5-Day Primary PC Course with Eric Jon Phelps and Roark (Master-in Equity)
The cost of the 5-day Course with Eric Jon Phelps and “Master-in Equity” Roark teaching his two-day English/American equity class is 2650.00FRNs. If your spouse wishes to attend, there is no additional cost for her/him. If you are first time attendee, paying full price, an accompanying friend may attend with you for an additional 200.00FRNs.
Returning Grads may attend all five days for a cost of 700.00FRNs. Returning Grads may also attend only two days with Eric Jon Phelps for a cost of 500.00FRNs. Returning Grads may also attend only two days with Master-in Equity Roark for a cost of 500.00FRNs.
All sales are final and non-refundable.
Roark Only Class (Last 2 days at 5 Day Course)
If you have previously taken the Private Citizenship Course and wish to take Roark’s Equity Class, the cost is 800.00FRNs.
Document Preparation Services
If you desire to have your Declaration of Status documents prepared for you, an associate will provide the service for 1500.00FRNs per person. If you desire to have your Declaration of Status documents reviewed after you have prepared them for yourself, the service will be provided by the same associate for 750.00FRNS with the understanding that you will adhere to the templates.
If you have questions please call 610-589-5300.
Lord willing, we shall meet in 2016. You will not regret the time spent in understanding this issue as it is one the most important, life changing events that you may ever address. All the best my friend.
Sincerely in Christ Jesus,
Brother Eric Jon Phelps
Author, Vatican Assassins: “Wounded In The House Of My Friends”
203 South Fort Zellers Road
Zip Code Excepted 
The author makes no claims or guarantees as to your success when using the process taught in this course. The seminar is taught for historical and informational purposes only. The user of this process is solely responsible for his success or failure if involved in any legal or equitable procedure whatsoever.
Pre-March 9, 1933, PRIVATE AMERICAN NATIONAL CITIZENSHIP COURSE
Eric Jon Phelps
The Purpose of the Course is to return a natural person who is a Public “U.S. citizen” to the citizenship status of being a Pre-March 9, 1933, Private Citizen of the United States of America: American Freeman; American National. The Course, for information purposes only and making no claims as to your success in any legal arena in using this process, includes two, three-inch thick, three-ring binders and one, one-inch thick, three-ring binder containing the materials to be covered. The contents of those volumes are as follows:
Day One: Volume I; 15 Sections
- Seven Transitions of American Citizenship;
- English Freemen/Puritan Freemen/American Freemen;
- Privileges and Immunities of Article IV, Section 2, De Jure Private American National Citizenship: Includes the Bill of Rights;
- Purpose of Fourteenth Amendment (1868); Article IV, Section 2, De Jure American Citizenship “Broadened;” Power Centered in Washington;
- Slaughterhouse Cases, 83 U.S. 36 (1873); Bill of Rights not Privileges and Immunities of “Broadened” De Jure American Citizenship;
- Downes v Bidwell, 182 U.S. 244 (1901); Congress Given Absolute Power to Legislate Over the Territories of the “United States;”
- Military Government and Martial Law, 1914; Army Major William E. Birkhimer; States Reduced to “Conquered Territories;”
- Ancient Law, Sir Henry Sumner Maine, 1864; “Legal Fiction, Equity and Legislation;” (Substance, Mode, Circumstances);
- Rome’s Coup d’etat, March 9, 1933; Emergency War Powers Invoked; De Facto Military Government Imposed;
- Senate Report No. 93-549 (1973); “Emergency Powers Statutes;” Report on “Termination of National Emergency;”
- CSR Report for Congress, 2001; National Emergency Powers; Four Primary Presidential Proclamations;
- Hooven & Allison Co v. Evatt, 324 U.S. 652 (1945); Three Definitions of “United States;” 28 USC 3002; 4th Definition of “United States;”
- Army Regulation 840-10; Military Colors; Gold-Fringed Flag; War Powers/Military Courtroom;
- Book of the Hundreds; Jural Society (1994); Martial Process Replaces Civil Process, 1938; Private Citizen’s Remedy to Martial Process;
- Intro to Non-Statutory, Common Law Remedy; Common Law Abatement, 1994
Day Two: Volume I, Section 9
- Trading With the Enemy Act, October 6, 1917, Original Act Published by Guaranty Trust Company of New York, Controlled by the Archbishop of New York City
- Trading With the Enemy Act, October 6, 1917, Regulates all Transactions with the Enemy Outside of the United States,Codified as title 50 USC Appendix 5(b)
- Proclamation 2039, March 6, 1933, Roosevelt Invokes Trading With the Enemy Act, All Registered Property Seized as Booty of War, The Sovereign People now the Conquered People
- Emergency Banking Relief Act, March 9, 1933, War Powers Congress Approves and Confirms All Proclamations, Including 2039; De Facto Military Government Imposed
- Proclamation 2040, March 9, 1933, Roosevelt Backed by EBRA Continues National Emergency Declared in Proclamation 2039; President now the Conqueror/Commander in chief
- Documents and Statements Pertaining to Banking Emergency, February 25 to March 31, 1933;, Proclamation 2039, EBRA, Proclamation 2040
- Word for Word Comparison Between The Trading With the Enemy Act (1917 And the Emergency Banking Relief Act (1933); EBRA brings TWEA into the United States
- Emergency Banking Relief Act, March 9, 1933, Codified as Title 12 USC 95a & b; Based Upon Trading With the Enemy Act, Title 50 USC App. 5(b)
- National Emergencies Act, 1976, Protects Emergency War Powers of De Facto Military Government Of the United States, Maintains 12 USC 95a and 50 USC App. 5(b)
- National Bankruptcy, June 5, 1933, Payment of Gold Suspended for all “Persons” Under Proclamation 2040 & TWEA/EBRA, “Contracts Payable in Gold,” 1933
- Permanent State of War, Proclamation 2039/2040; “A Special Report on the National Emergency in the United States of America,” Dr. Eugene Schroder, 1994
- COMPARISON AND CONCLUSION, Private Citizen/Civilian Process; Public Citizen/ Martial Process De Jure Jurisdiction/De Facto Jurisdiction
Day Three: Volume II; 12 Sections
- Jesuit Reductions in Paraguay (1609-1759); Tenets of Socialist-Communism Perfected; Future Jesuit General Pieter Beckx tutors Jewish Freemason Karl Marx (1840s);
- Roman Catholic Baptism; Creates Vatican City State Citizenship; Confers Jurisdiction of the Roman Papal Caesar;
- Code of Canon Law, 1983; Canons are Statutes of Vatican City State; Renunciation of Privilege Conferred at Baptism;
- State Birth Certificate Maxims; Creates Artificial De Facto “U.S. Citizenship;” (De Facto Roman World Citizenship); Legislative Power of Congress Unlimited;
- Law of Release; Restoration of Former Status; De Jure Private Citizenship of the United States; Secured by Section 1, 14th Amendment;
- THREE KEY DOCUMENTS; Release, Rescission of Signatures of Suretyship; Notice of Private Trust Arrangement;
- Declaration of Status of Private American National Citizen; Six Supportive Exhibits; Filed in State Court of Record;
- Non-Statutory Private Business Trust: Private American National Citizen/Sole Beneficiary uses All Caps-named ENTITY Private citizen in U.S./World Commerce;
- Amicus Curiae Affidavit for the Record: Notice of Private Citizenship Status to the Moving Party, Demand for Show Cause from Moving Party and Memorandum of Law; Historic Bill in Equity, 1937; One year prior to imposition of Martial Process
- James Sheldon Civil Case; Counterclaim at Common Law; No Civilian Due Process, No Civilian/Peacetime Personal Jurisdiction;
- Investigative Report of Barton Buhtz, 2008; Private Trust Account for All-Caps Named ENTITY; Secretary of Treasury now Alien Property Custodian; Public “U.S. Citizen” Collateralized in World Commerce;
- “ACCEPTED FOR VALUE”